Calum Jump A2 Media Studies Advanced Portfolio

Candidate Number: 8363 School Centre Number: 15205 - For my year 13 A2 advanced portfolio I have chosen to focus on the codes and conventions of a film trailer. I plan to produce a promotion package for a new film. The main construction of my production will be a teaser trailer for the film. This will be supported by two ancillary tasks. The ancillary tasks I have chosen are as follows; - A film magazine front cover, featuring the film; - A poster for the film.

26.4.12

Main Task - Final Edit

Posted by Jummpy at 02:38
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Newer Post Older Post Home

Followers

About Me

Jummpy
View my complete profile
Travel theme. Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2012 (8)
    • ▼  April (6)
      • Evaluation
      • Ancillary Tasks - Final Edits
      • Main Task - Final Edit
      • Evidence Of Planning: Shooting Script
      • Ancillary Tasks: Further Planning
      • Evidence Of Planning: Ancillary Tasks
    • ►  February (2)
  • ►  2011 (7)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  July (4)